Hey! It’s been awhile!
Ladies and gents, Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! Can you believe it?! This means that you get to pull out all the stops for the one you love…or maybe for that person you’ve only gone on a few dates with (we don’t judge!). Either way, there’s something incredibly old-fashioned and charming about giving some good ole’ letter love!
5 tips for Writing the Perfect Valentine:
1. Set aside some time to write your Valentine’s, you don’t want to be rushed! Light a candle, set the mood!
2. Write from the heart, not the head. We can all get a little caught up in saying the right thing, but the great part about a Valentine is that you can’t go wrong, say what you want to say!
3. For goodness sake, turn on some Al Green, Beyonce, Adele, whatever will help! If necessary, drink wine…yes, definitely drink some wine!
4. Write with a pretty pen so you feel fancy! It’s not necessary, but surely it can only help!? If you’re a matchy matchy type of person, we have a colored pen that will match any card you can find.
5. Enjoy it, this is meant to be fun! We have cards to accommodate any type of relationship. Whether this is a romantic relationship, friendship or just a really strong bond between you and your dog. Like I said, we don’t judge.
We hope you all have a lovely Valentine’s Day! Be sure to stop into our store to pick out the perfect card for your sweetie!